Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• IB-NAS4220-B Usenet and 4220

Is anyone smart enough to work out if something like nzbget could work on the 4220? Link is below and looks like it could be a great Addon to the Icybox if it can be made to work.

Unfortunately I'm a total unix noob so things like compiling for the right o/s are way over my head!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nzbget/

Zitat von frankmcg Beitrag anzeigen
    Is anyone smart enough to work out if something like nzbget could work on the 4220? Link is below and looks like it could be a great Addon to the Icybox if it can be made to work.

Unfortunately I'm a total unix noob so things like compiling for the right o/s are way over my head!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nzbget/
    I compiled for you this soft.
    You may download it: http://oradba.ru/files/nzbget-0.3.tgz
    There is only binary and library files. And "init" with some changes for successful runing nzbget.

./bin/nzbget
    ./lib/some libs

I hope that will help you to be happy
    Zuletzt geändert von Unalas; 15.03.2008, 16:58.

Kommentar

Thank you so much for doing that! I've installed it now - I had to do it manually as I mount on /ide2 rather than /md1 by extracting the files into /applications/nzbget then running the init file.

I'm getting an error when I try /mnt/ide2/public/applications/nzbget/bin/nzbget

it says "error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

am I missing something?

Kommentar

Thank you so much for doing that! I've installed it now - I had to do it manually as I mount on /ide2 rather than /md1 by extracting the files into /applications/nzbget then running the init file.

I'm getting an error when I try /mnt/ide2/public/applications/nzbget/bin/nzbget

it says "error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

am I missing something?
        1. You may take libstdc++.so.6 from http://oradba.ru/files/dctcs.tgz archive.
        2. Put libstdc++.so.6 to nzbget/lib directory and add new line to init:
        ln -s /mnt/md1/public/applications/nzbget/lib/libstdc++.so.6 /usr/lib

I did not link this library from nzbget/init, because I make it in other init (dctcs).

Let me know if you will get an other errors.

Kommentar

Cool! That's working now. Now to start figuring out how this configuration file works!

Kommentar

Sorry another problem. Have got the config file working now, but everytime I try to start the server using switch -s or try to get it to download a file eg using the command "nzbget test.nzb"

it just reports back "Illegal instruction (core dumped)"

Kommentar

I found why you got coredump.
              I compiled nzbget with different version of libc.so.6
              1. Download archive: http://oradba.ru/files/nzbget-0.3.tgz
              2. Install, reboot.
              3. Configure, restart

Main idea is using LD_LIBRARY_PATH instead of symbol links for libraries.
              init contain one line:
              export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/md1/public/applications/nzbget/lib/
              It is mean that 1st path for shared library locate by LD_LIBRARY_PATH value.
              There is "correct" version of libc.so.6
              Do not replace original libc.so.6 with this file.
              Zuletzt geändert von Unalas; 15.03.2008, 11:52.

Kommentar

Hello,
                Thx for the compiling of the application but the link http://oradba.ru/files/nzbget.tar.gz appears broken.

Could you please repost the package with nzbget?

Thank you,

Kommentar

Zitat von barca23 Beitrag anzeigen
                  Hello,
                  Thx for the compiling of the application but the link http://oradba.ru/files/nzbget.tar.gz appears broken.
                  Could you please repost the package with nzbget?
                  Thank you,
                  http://oradba.ru/files/nzbget-0.3.tgz is better.
                  I deleted all archives with errors.

Kommentar

It's working great for me now, thanks again for all your help setting this up and hopefully this will be of use to others too.

Also, if anyone else is familiar with nzbget - any ideas how to keep it running without staying logged in to the box? If I quit out of the ssh server it stops running it seems.

Kommentar

It's working great for me now, thanks again for all your help setting this up and hopefully this will be of use to others too.

Also, if anyone else is familiar with nzbget - any ideas how to keep it running without staying logged in to the box? If I quit out of the ssh server it stops running it seems.
                      Sure.
                      -D, --daemon Start nzbget as a server in daemon-mode

You are welcome.

Kommentar

Got it!

One final question if I may, but don't think this is anything to do with nzbget. The init file saved in /applications/nzbget/ doesn't seem to be running on startup so I have to send the export library command manually to get it working. Can you think of any reason that this may be happening?

All the init files for the other applications are running fine eg userscripts.

I've also tried copying the export lib command into a new file saved in /userscripts/scripts/nzbget.sh which should also run it, but this doesn't seem to be happening?

Kommentar

Got it!

One final question if I may, but don't think this is anything to do with nzbget. The init file saved in /applications/nzbget/ doesn't seem to be running on startup so I have to send the export library command manually to get it working. Can you think of any reason that this may be happening?

All the init files for the other applications are running fine eg userscripts.

I've also tried copying the export lib command into a new file saved in /userscripts/scripts/nzbget.sh which should also run it, but this doesn't seem to be happening?
                          Init like an other scripts running /bins/sh with own environment.
                          So, just add one line after export LD_LIBRARY_PATH to start nzbget.
                          Sample:
                          #!/bin/sh
                          export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=....
                          /mnt/md1/public/applications/nzbget/bin/nzbget -D .....

Kommentar

Cheers. That works now. I had also added a line in which copies the config file to the right place for nzbget to find it so my init file reads:

#!/bin/sh
                            export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/ide2/public/applications/nzbget/lib/
                            cp /mnt/ide2/public/applications/nzbget/.nzbget ~
                            /mnt/ide2/public/applications/nzbget/bin/nzbget -D

Does that cp line work in this context? It seems to be working but if I actually list the ~ dir it's not there!

Kommentar

Hello guys,

I have performed the installation but i have the following error when launching nzbget.

Illegal Instruction(Core Dumped)

If i launch the nzbget-debug in console mode, it appears that it works perfectly.
                              Do you have any idea why it happens? i have checked all the files and library and it looks that everything is present.

Additional questions:
                              Where should i locate the configuration file? Right now, i use the swith -c to indicate the config file.

Thx for your help,

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X