am trying to get my home network set up with two wireless routers and am having problems with the second router connecting to the network and internet. Here is a diagram of what I am trying to accomplish.

Fiber optic modem --> Wireless Router A at 192.168.1.1 (DHCP Enabled, some IP's assigned to "servers")
|
|--> Server A at static 192.168.1.2
|--> Vonage adapter
|--> Wireless Router B (DHCP disabled)
|
|--> DVR at static 192.168.1.3
|--> Server B at static 192.168.1.4

The address pool of Router A is 192.168.1.2 - 192.168.1.20
Ethernet cable is connected to LAN jack on Router and and WAN/Ethernet jack on Router B.
I have tried Wireless Router B at 192.168.1.11 and 192.168.1.100 with no success. Cannot obtain default gateway address wired or wireless.
I have also tried placing Router B after the switch (ethernet cable connected from one of the switch ports to WAN/Ethernet port of Router B ) and assigning it the IP's above with the same results.
If I put a switch in place of Router B (removing Router B from the netowrk), the DVR and Server B connect to network and internet and get assigned to the desired IP's.

How can I configure Router B so that my wireless devices can connect to the network (access the servers, DVR) and connect to the internet? I do have a second switch on hand that can be used if needed.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...reless-router/
Animated video